Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tony Hawk's Pro Skaters...NOT

Yes. I joined the bloody SP Skate club. Must pay $10. I'm not paying to skate lor! I'll just skate SP at my own accord. I don't use the ramps and rails anyway. I skate street, bitches! Found a hubba in school which is perfect la. Bringing wax next week.

Friday was a fun day. Yeah. REAL FUN. Arrived in school darn early ah. SEE? I like being in school now. Hehea. But I hate lessons. OK, brought my skateboard along cause there's CCA later in the day. The 02 dudes were hyped on it, man. Apart from Mao and Desmond, my classmates are real bummers. 02! I wanna join you guys ah! More fun! They have a fishing trip today. Gerek kepe.

Even Jane tried skateboarding lor. She did the space walk in class. Old school sey Jane! Salute! Nick fell off the board. Funny la. But he's cool with it. It's all good. I think I've sparked a craze. That's what I usually do anyway.

"Nick can be a case study on C.G.." - Huixian.

The best skater of the day was Maung. He embraced skateboarding like it's meant for him sia. Skated whenever and wherever he could around campus. That's passion la! No denying it. "I would give up smoking just to skate."

If only more people are like that. He learnt the ollie in a day. Beat that, posers! All you nampak cam nk step mana cool aje mats who can't even ollie. Then act camne nye besar gitu.

Ok, next week is a busy week. Gotta bring loads of stuff to school. Like the guitar I'm lending to Huixian. YES, PEOPLE, I'M LENDING MY BELOVED GUITAR TO HER. Might even give it away. I'm using the Warlock a lot more these days anyway. She could save the $900 to go for the Japan trip later. I need $900! I wanna go for the Japan trip! Haaa!

Dudes, I'm gonna be late for soccer. Gahhh!