Saturday, May 30, 2009

We're jamming

We're jamming... Heard the song Jamming by Bob Marley? Yea yea. We're jamming. I wanna jam it with you...

Yea... School's been on the good side lately. I'm actually starting to stay back after school to complete some stuff. An average day in school will end at 8.00 pm. I'm gonna be mugging the whole week next week with the exception of Friday. That's skating day/night cycling day/jamming day. I didn't go skating yesterday though. Went jamming instead. Feels good to jam again. Although it was kinda crappy because my guitar was spoilt. I have since repaired it. Hahaha. fast right? I went back home and got my butt soldering. Thank god for Dnt. Thank god for solders. We'll do better next time, guys. Good job.

Had my first test of the year this week. Programming. Hmmm.. I'm confident that I'll do well. It works fine, my program. Thank god I mugged the day before it and I studied the right thing. Hehehe. I studied and I RIGHTFULLY, will, ok, should, pass. I pity my mates who studied and didn't do as well as they wanted to. Do better next time, guys. I'll help. Jane owes me her first child as tuition fees. I insist on $600 instead.

Must help friends because one day, you might need them in life.

I actually forgot my lappy in the classsroom at T20. I was on my way back to T1A but I felt different. Why the hell is my bag so light ah? I realised I forgot my lappy and ran up that screwed up hill again. Aaaaah. Hot day some more. Could've died.

Mim is a gangster. Don't mess with him. Lol. Unprovoked attack on Mubarak on the skateboard. The fella almost fell off. Mim, hardcore la.

I liked yesterday. Apart from running up the screwed up T20 hill, it's fun. Ok, running up the hill again is part of the fun too. Eventful day. Filled with highs and lows.

0800-woke up and didn't smell any coffee. Dang!

0830-finished showering. Long ah, 1/2 an hour sia.

0900-dressed up for school.

0930-left for school with guitar and all.

1030-reached school. just at the right time. the guys from the other class just finished the lesson. scared Xian by popping up just beside her. Lol. Almost got hit by an Ibanez bass guitar for that. Drank green tea. Lol.

1100-booked jamming session at moberly. Jane arrives.

1130-after getting whacked by Xian with the bass twice accidentally, went for AppMech tutorial. Almost got whacked again.

1300-end of tutorial. Run to the hills. t20! for GEMS. Next week, skip ah! go masjid.

1500-end of GEMS.

1510-remembered my lappy. ran up the hill again. DIE AH!

1520-Saw act of unprovoked violence inflicted on Mubarak by Mim. Gangster sia! I shall call the crime corridor rage.

1530-TKK arrives, start of BST.

1730-end of BST. "scolded" by Xian for not waking her up. Sumimasenne, sensei!.

1800-Jamming starts. Discovered that guitar input screwed up. Smashed guitar onto the floor. I am the anger. Played Rock you like a hurricane on dumb guitar. Taught sensei how to play godfather theme song. "If you never teach me..." Lol. Nick growls like some dog barking. lol.

1930-Over the time limit by half an hour. offered to pay the next band $5 for their time. They politely refused. Lol. Dinner with guys. Shared meal with Xian. Kena disturbed by Mao and Norman for doing so.

2030-Took bus home. Kena teased by guys for taking bus as Xian was taking the bus also. My ezlink no money laaa. Walao ey. Sumimasenne, sensei. She kena teruk la.

2130-reached home and repaired guitar. URGENT LA. Discovered that there's something wrong with the Strat's tremolo system. Which sucks. Voted no for NIck as vocalist. No. MSN. Asked Bi to buck up. Cannot la like that, Bi.

0200-Slept after Fatin and Jingshun's call.

Happening, right? Better than staying at home doing nothing. Jane, ur mummy and me not going to be together la. I don't wanna be ur daddy. Lol.

I wanna live alone.