Was kinda late today. Met Ida at Dover. See other members and join join them. The ATM at Dover could not dispense cash so Barrack, Ida, Cun and me headed to FC5. By the time we reached class, we were 4 minutes late. My streak broken already. Tomorrow I will restart.
First lesson was Marine Engineering Knowledge practical. Grouped with Ida and Si Yan because my computer rosak (spoilt) . Was originally grouped with Barrack. We were asked to play around with the interface. "Create some havoc." My group couldn't create any. Must play play a long while then got one alarm. I messed with the exhaust system. By that time, the other gropus' vessels were already sinking/burning/poison gas chambers/suicide vessels/all of the above. Sedih (sad). We can't sink a ship.
Then we had to do a short assignment. Must find the cause of the alarm. Our group finished first. Clever or what siaaa... Hahaha. Saw lecturers playing Guitar Hero on the way out of the simulator. Baik kepe... Simulation ah tu.
Lunch break with Barrack and Norman. KFC. Norman wants to join the Skate Club. Baik ah Norman. Ade jugak member skate. Saw Ziham again and Mohsin. Talked about soccer for a bit then saw my ex classmates. Baik ah man!
After lunch was Report Writing. Basically English lesson. Focusing on writing 1200 word reports. Yeap. That's basically it. The teacher was ok la. Not boring. Had to write an essay about myself.
"I liked my short stint in the education sytem as the working hours were short and the pay was extravagant for duch a little amount of work."
The teacher then talked about the shipping industry and asked the difference betwwen informative and persuasive texts.
"Persuasive texts are used when you want to sell a product to potential clients while informative texts are used generally to provide facts to a reader."
"This guy is brilliant!"
aisey....
Had to form groups for project. Group members are Desmond the Kecoh, Cahirman Mao, Venood English A1, Razif Pendiam and myself. MSN conference tonight at 9. Baik kepe group. We are actually doing work!! We are also the noisiest and most hyped up group in class. Yes, I am proud of that.
I'm actually enjoying school at the moment. Hahaha. Walk like big shot around school. It's been good, man.
After class I temankan (accompanied) Ida go library to print her Mendaki thingy. Mafan ah the printing system. After that, we went to FC5. Met Amz and Syahrul on the way there. After FC5 we went to the SSA to get her acceptance cert for her Mendaki thingy then went to Mr. Bean at Dover to grab some grub. FC2 no food laaa.
We took the train home and here I am blogging while trading ingredients with Ramizah on Restaurant City. Oh ya, I keep forgetting that I have assignments. Class at 10 tomorrow.

